Greetings tracer!

port 135 critical mass day. maybe time to start selling prebuilt stand alone firewalls
again eh? Problem is - talking new users into the necessity. Days like today are good
days to sell sell sell!

Here is a nice photo. Wish my stocks looked like this:
http://isc.sans.org/images/port135percent.png

ps:   Long time no hear.  ;o)

On  Tuesday, August 12, 2003  at  06:32:12 GMT +0700 (which was 4:32 PM where you
think I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
t> Spike wrote:
>> There is a tool available to check for (and remove) BLASTER at:
>> http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.removal.tool.html
t> Am downloading it as I guess I will be busy, Sofar none of my
t> customers have been hit....
--
--- The Bat! 3.9 Beta/8 + w2K3
... na na na na na na na na na nay The Bat! gets is mail so fast today.