Hello Tomi,

icn> I am sick and tired of having to kill the TB process. This has happened in
icn> most/all versions I have ever used and I reported it many times. Oddly, the
icn> support personnel I have always been in contact with suck.

I used to have that problem occasionally.  It seemed to be a problem
with one particular email on the server.  I would note where the DL
stopped and then go out and delete the offending email and then things
would work fine.

Since I started using the beta version for 1.63 I have not had this
particular problem manifest and it has been quite some time now.  So
you might want to give this a try.

Can't address your shortcut issue, though.  Sorry.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000