Hi,

GG>> is there a possibility to copy the POP3 folderstructure from an
GG>> account to an IMAP account?

> I don't know the answer however I wanted to suggest that you could
> signup for a @myrealbox (novell free pop/imap service) and test it
> out.

That's not the problem, the IMAP at my mailserver works. The problem is
the config in TB.
In stead of making by hand all my existing POP3 folders in the IMAP
account, I asked for an option to copy (transfer) it all from the POP3
config in TB to the IMAP config in TB.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus Goos

       To look upon the Ineffable, and see if we may not eff it after all...