Hi all,

Is there a way to prevent e-mail being sent to an address? I've tried
an outgoing e-mail filter but it doesn't work. It seems to be
triggered only after the e-mail's been sent.

I have a friend who is looking for an e-mail solution for a small law
office and they'd like to be able to do something along these lines to
ensure that e-mail doesn't inadvertently get sent somewhere it isn't
supposed to go, like opposing counsel. Sounds to me sort of like an
outgoing whitelist would serve the purpose, but I haven't ever heard
of anything like that.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Regards,
Terry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3