Hi Mike,

On Thursday, August 28, 2003 at 7:12 PM, Michael wrote:

> I dont think there is any way to do this in the bat. However you could
> if you are networked, set one PC up as a mail server, and use rules on
> that mailserver to block messages.

> You would of course need mailserver software, kerio or such like.
> There are free mailservers available. I am sure someone else knows
> where you can find them, I cant remember any off the top of my head.

Thanks for the suggestion.  It seems like it might be a bit burdensome
technically for them.  Something on the client itself would make it
easier for the people to add addresses on the fly to their own mail
clients whereas if it was done on the mail server, it would mean that
the network admin would have to get involved.  I haven't ever looked
at LDAP so maybe there's something there that would fit the bill.

--
Regards,
Terry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3