It seems that FJ de Bruin said ...

F> Thanks for this information, guess I will have to be patient for the
F> ritlabs site to come back online.

It's back now. I gave the site my credit card information last night
and this morning I'm fully registered.

The 30-day-trial counter re-set itself to 30 days on 9/1 -- at least
on my computer -- so I could have waited a bit.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/2/2003 at 7:40 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio