Saturday, September 6, 2003, 5:40:34 PM, Günter wrote:

GM> It's mainly a list of bug fixes from the beta programme. The scheduler is mentioned
GM> but nothing about what it does (the website doesn't even mention it at all).
GM> In any case, you only get this once you've installed V2. I would have thought it
GM> useful to tell people what it can do before they install it.

It's actually more than just bugfixes - but is, as you say, there
after installation - so making it available to anyone interested may
serve a purpose. ;-)

The website does mention the Scheduler - from the page I posted the
link to:

"# Scheduler notifies about upcoming events, postponed messages and
performs other automated tasks; "

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com