MAU,

On 07-09-2003 17:52, you [M] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
M> I also use a fake domain (one that doesn't exist) on usenet, and TB
M> uses this fake domain for Msg IDs. So, for newsgroups, I use this
M> fake domain for my Involved and Reply to me filters. Try it :-)

Yes. That would work - except what I use a real address hosted at a big
ISP (@adr.dk). Since the MSID (which is that thing that can be filtered
on) includes this (e.g. "References:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>") - and other people also has a MSID
containing "adr.dk", I don't know what to do.

How do you differentiate between "Involved" and "Reply to me" filters -
isn't References the only header to filter on?

,----- [ On sending mail to the author ]

`-----

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>