Carsten,

On 14-09-2003 00:03, you [C] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
C> * Peter Fjelsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> On 13-09-2003 09:49, you [M] wrote:

>>> - On the Properties General tab, include a From and Reply-To address
>>> with a fake domain that you know does not exist. This fake domain is the
>>> one that will be used to build MIDs and you can then filter on it.

C> No, please don't do that. If you want to be part of USENET then you
C> should follow the rules.

I think it's generally accepted to use the TLD of ".invalid" if
necessary?

C> IMHO it is not very polite to hide your name or mail address -- but
C> this of course is my personal opinion.

I agree. From what I hear - and this is my personal experience, too - if
you use "Nospam" in your mail address (like mine "nospam<at>adr.dk"),
you get very little spam: most of my spam is from addresses picked up at
my web sites.

C> You should never use fake addresses which are not under your control
C> (like [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], ...), because
C> *they* will receive the bounces.

Correct.

>> I don't suppose you have that RegEx worked out already?

C> ((?:\nReferences:[^\n]*?)(?:\n\s[^\n]*?)*(@immer-international\.de>\s*\n[\S\n]))

C> Search in Kludges and replace [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your
C> FQDN (»adr\.dk«).

Thanks, Carsten, you're a Godsend.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>