Hello David,

On 09/09/2003, 12:59:41 (My Time), you wrote:

DB> Surely  the  enormous  formatting  flexibility available with HTML
DB> email  outweighs  the bandwidth issue. After all, we're not on the
DB> brink of bandwidth rationing, are we?

Some  users  connect their laptops using GPRS Phones, and they pay for
received/sent  packets,  not  for  connection  time.  They *hate* HTML
because  it  increases  their  bills,  and  that  outweighs formatting
flexibility for sure.

--
Chema Berian ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Moderator, Spanish The Bat! User Discussion List (GDUTB)

Using SecureBat! 1.62s on Windows XP