On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:30:16 +0200, Jurgen Haug
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>But a per address book entry setting would be great!
>
>_If someone from Ritlabs is reading my 2 cents: Can't we have that???_

Add to that a per-account (or even per-folder, inheritance selectable)
setting which enables a HTML-on/off -default to off- in the editor.
IMHO, this would do right to the notion of avoiding HTML as much as
possible, and still enable those who need the formatting to fairly
easily choose to enable it.

Simply showing the "enable HTML"-button in the editor would do too,
but that would make HTML a little too accessible ;)
And -I realise while typing the above- needs a huge Undo-buffer also;
if not there certainly would arise complaints about TB! not being able
to support the free choice of yes or no HTML....
(Yes indeed, I'm 99% against HTML e-mail.)

--
BR,
Cory