Hello Vishal,

V> Hi Robyn

V> Wednesday, September 3, 2003, 9:09:56 PM, you wrote:

A>>> I used TB! 1.62 with ZA Pro 2.6 until recently using automatic mail
A>>> checking on one mail account and it worked fine.  I've now switched to
A>>> TB! 2 and ZA Pro 4 and it still works just fine.

RW>> I use TB! 2 (and v1.62 before upgrading) with the free version of ZA (as well also
RW>> behind a hardware firewall) using automatic mail checking on two mail accounts
and have
RW>> had no problems.

RW>> Nor do I remember having to go to any great lengths to get the automatic mail
RW>> checking to work.

V> Hmm, so there's hope :) Did you do *anything* special at all in ZA to make it work
V> with TB apart from saying Yes to ZA's questions about whether to let TB access
V> the  internet  and  send  mail?  Like  add an SMTP server to the trusted zone or
V> something? What antivirus do you have running?

There was a problem in the past that in Zonealarm you had to make the
internet connection itself trusted.
Due to a very flakey connection I see not all posts or see them very
late but on MY system, not this crummy box I use I have latest ZA 4
PRO, with latest bat and essentially havent had any nproblems during a
year.
Before that there was a known zonealarm problem as mentioned above,
not the bat...

AV shouldnt matter, I use F-secure as Norton and Mcafee are useless..

 tracer                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2.0 RC1
Windows 98