Hi Anne

A> Just as a thought, is it perhaps anything to do with admin
A> permissions on Win 2K? (scratching my head for suggestions as to
A> the cause here).

It shouldn't be a problem. The same firewall rules are in place no matter which
account you're using. Worth thinking about though.

I never run TB as admin, btw. I've had no end of problems with TB and administrator
accounts that I've found no solution to. Part of the reason I'm not so enamored
of this client. Check the archives if you're interested.

Cheers,

-Vishal