Tuesday, September 9, 2003, 5:09:16 AM, Vishal wrote:

V> It's all part of another problem I was having with some messages
V> being delayed a lot before arriving here. I got her reply to you
V> before your original message.

Seems that there's a lot of messages being affected that way - I keep
seeing replies before the originals as well - and messages arrive in
big batches after hours of nothing but one or two... crazy!

V> Are you using Win98/Me?

Yes Win98SE,  and the ZoneAlarm is ZA Pro v4.0.123.012

V> Yep. I even tried adding my mail servers to the Trusted zone but it didn't work.

Shouldn't need to do that... just as a thought - if you're using ZA4 I
wonder if it's the Program Control settings causing the problem...?

On the Control Centre window click on the Program Control option and
then the Program tab on the right and there's a list of Programs with
their permissions... these can be Allow (tick) Block (X) Ask (?) -
what settings are shown there for TB!?

V> Check at startup. Periodic checking every 8 minutes.

That should do for TB! so it must be a ZA problem not a TB! problem
(she said stating the obvious! ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com