Hello DG Raftery Sr.,

As you may have read a few days ago in a thread with subject "My new 20
lines filter", you better start your text before line 20 or I will not
read any of your messages (provided you care at all if I read them or
not) ;-)

> Tuesday, September 09, 2003
> 4:23:19 PM (GMT -05:00)
> RE: "HTML as default on v2.00 ...........?"
>
> Greetings David,

David>> I regret the tone of my reply (D) above. Certainly in some parts of
David>> the world this may be a very real issue. I wanted to defend myself
David>> against TF who seemed to be accusing me of costing him money, which I
David>> am not.

Note to moderators: Top-posting done on purpose so my own message would
comply with my "20 lines filter" after quoting first 20 lines of DG's
message :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i