Dave Kennedy, [DK] wrote:

DK> That is such a great point! (I wish I had made it. :) )

DK> We techies so often forget that our view of the world is different
DK> than the typical end user.

And you know why?

We are in the know and they're not. :) We know the problems with HTML
and they don't.

They have an excuse for abusing it in that they don't know better. I
usually sympathize and I never really get annoyed with it. I even read
them. :)

It's an entirely different matter to have the problems presented to
someone and they still advocate HTML!! <ducking and running>

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html