Hello Marck

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, you wrote

> Anyway, AMS also fakes an OE header, so if this highly irresponsible
> ISP were to block Outlook Express users too, then (and only then)
> would their action be fair and reasonable.

Thanks, Marck.  I had already told my correspondent that her
server techs were on par with book burners and had brains
that required pooper scoopers.  And, without your
suggestion, had asked whether OE also was being blackholed
since all MY spam came from OE users and .... <laughter>.

I shared my original post here with RitLabs.  There's not
much more I can or am willing to do.

Elaine