JM> Thursday, September 18, 2003, 8:40:57 PM, you wrote:
>> I shared my original post here with RitLabs.  There's not
>> much more I can or am willing to do.
JM> Providers/web masters who use ASAP! also block *all* messages coming from TB:
JM> http://www.commtouch.com
JM> I've had it happen to me three times just this week alone.
JM> It's really starting to make me mad, too.

Why Oh why don't Ritlabs just get rid of this problem for good by
making the XMailer header user configurable or delete-able?

In version 1.6 it was easy to Hack the EXE to alter this Mailer
heading. In version 2.0 I can't work out how to do this (can
someone else). It really isn't worth taking this huge risk with
my mail, so if there isn't a way around this enforced header, I
am (very sadly) going to have to drop The Bat! for now.

Mark