Hello Batpeople,

I upgraded to V2, and find that I am having a hard time (=impossible)
deleting messages.

I am using POP3 since IMAP is not yet working.  Messages which are
filtered and downloaded are removed from the server, which is what I
want.  There are others that I want to download "by hand"  then delete
from the server.  I have tried everything: moving to trash, pressing
delete (this gives an access violation), using the dispatcher (but
they are not shown in the dispatcher window), and even deleting the
files MESSAGES.TBI and MESSAGES.TBB from the <account>/inbox directory.
Yet these 59 zombie messages are still shown in inbox folder in The
Bat!   I've run folder maintenance to no avail.

Suggestions please!

| Edward J. Krall       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |
| 10838 North 110 Place | (480) 614-0423      |
| Scottsdale, AZ 85259  |                     |