Hello Claude,

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:33:56 +0200 GMT (26/09/2003, 02:33 +0700 GMT),
Claude Renaud wrote:

> But I'm not totally aggree with Thomas Fernandez when he said
> that jaws works perfectly with the bat!.

Not perfectly, but pretty well. Here are the suggestions for TB that I
have compiled so far:

Sorting Office / Filters:

1.) Filter tab

String / Location cannot be reached by tab. In fact, if you are in the
string field String and then use right-arrow (instead of tab), you
reach Location. Tab skips it. And then, Location doesn't show as a
drop-down box but as a list box.

Same for Presence. Cannot be reached by tab and shows as a list box,
not a drop-down box.

2.) Alternatives tab

The buttons Add Set / Delete Set cannot be reached by tab.

3.) Actions tab

Tabbing through the Actions, the order is is quite confusing. Try
it...

Also, if you [X] Add to Addressgroup, the Group Selector can only be
reached with the mouse, and also only if you have labeled the graphic
first. And then you have to hit tab 13 (!) times to reach the Items
field.

4.) Advanced tab

Tabbing through it reveals an unusual order as well. Mark "Address
must not be listed in the address book", and the next tab stop is Time
Interval" before you get back to the option to "search only in this
group".

So much for the Sorting Office  alone.

Message Depatcher:

List boxes can still not be seen.

Mail ticker:

There should be an option, when first installing TB, to not instyall
the mail ticker, as it interferes with screenreaders and new users
often don't know what might be wrong.

 ***

If I have left anything out, please let me know. I am planning to add
it to the bugtracker within the next days. I am also cross-posting
this message to TBBETA, as I think the thread is more appropriate
there than here.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to
please everybody. - Bill Cosby

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM