Hello Krister et al,

Saturday, September 27, 2003, 9:51:19 AM, you wrote:

[snip  previous  message  as  it  is  not  relevant  to the point I am
raising]

  Another  issue  I  have found is that certainly in Jaws if a message
  that you delete has a particular subject/author combination, and the
  next  message  which  is now the current message has either the same
  author  or  subject,  the corisponding information is not read.  For
  example,  on  two  messages  next  to each other in the message view
  window,  with  the same author and subject, I will not hear anything
  through  my  synthesiser  when  pressing the delete key.  Further to
  this,  it  would probably be a good idea to see if we could tell the
  screen reader that a message is part of a thread etc.

Andrew.

 Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]