Bats-

(sigh)

I have to say that so far I'm not very impressed with v2.00.6. Mind
you, this is after only about half an hour's look at it, but I don't
at all like the way it handles MIME digests. In 1.6x I can
double-click the contents in the preview pane on the left to view the
subject and who wrote the messge, etc. All v2 shows me is a bunch of
messages, each named 1.MSG. Then there are various tabs at the bottom
of the message pane, again each named 1.MSG.

This is not only unhelpful, but is a giant step backwards from the
info displayed in TB v1.6x.

Is there some hidden setting that will show something more meaningful
or is that Just The Way It Is? This is me moving back to v1.63b9.

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2