Leif-

LG> messages) and deleted all of them (less than 5 seconds). I haven't
LG> read the Kerio List since their new pay version came out, so it was no
LG> big loss.

<g>

LG> Even deleting a single message, it was pretty much instantaneous.

Pretty bizarre. I do notice that you're using a later build, so maybe
that's the difference. At any rate, I'm quite willing to wait for
something more stable to be released officially. I'm just amused that
the 1.63 beta works so much better for me than the v2 release.

<g>
Oh, all right... I also see that you've got a 2GHz Pentium 4 and I'm
still sitting here with a 400MHz PII... wanna trade?
</g>

LG> Not sure what you mean here. IMAP? I'm just using POP3 to pull down
LG> messages from the Domino server, and TB correctly updates all folders
LG> and message ticker.

I've got TB running in server mode on my win2k server and in TCP-less
client mode on the workstations. V2 for me pulls down email properly
on the server machine and sends outgoing mail, but the workstations
never see that new mail has come in or that the outboxes have gotten
emptied unless I move the focus to the specific folder. Rather a pain.

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2