Hello Mark,

MW> V2 has proven to be *significantly* slower than previous versions,
MW> especially in dealing with network issues. It easily takes 15
MW> seconds to respond when I try to delete a message - meanwhile TB's
MW> CPU usage goes up to 30%.

I can't confirm. I just copied over all of my TBBETA messages to a
folder (4,575 of them), then did CTRL-* to expand all the threads,
CTRL-A to highlight all, and then pressed the DEL key. it took less
than 6 seconds.

To further check (just in case weirdness of copying messages), I
selected all the messages in my Kerio Firewall list folder (2,617
messages) and deleted all of them (less than 5 seconds). I haven't
read the Kerio List since their new pay version came out, so it was no
big loss.

Even deleting a single message, it was pretty much instantaneous.

MW> Also, folder event updates don't seem to propagate around the
MW> network. When the server receives a new message or when a message
MW> goes out from the outbox the client machines never receive an
MW> update. I have to move the focus to each individual folder to see
MW> if there's anything new.

Not sure what you mean here. IMAP? I'm just using POP3 to pull down
messages from the Domino server, and TB correctly updates all folders
and message ticker.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.00.22 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB