10/3/2003,  5:13  PM: Leif said in "Suggestion for better message list
view reading"

LG> <grin> Yeah, I'll help, but let's give it a day or so to see what
LG> other people think. If it's just you and me who think it might be a
LG> worthwhile idea, then it wouldn't be worth submitting.

Well,  I'm  all  for  it.  TBUDL is a big part of why I registered TB,
back  in  '98 or '99 and defintely a big part of my staying along with
the  software  this  long.   Few  users  will realize the power of TB!
on  their  own -- in part because people don't /expect/ so much from a
piece  of software and therefor aren't going to look closely enough to
notice -- and, of course, partially because the software is unarguably
poorly documented as far as install-bundle documents go.

I, typically, go digging around to find what I can about software so I
was  delighted  to  stumble upon the list -- but many certainly won't.
Which  runs  potential of missing a lot of great features of TB, which
may  make  or  break  potential  new  registered users. Not to mention
missing  out on what really can be considered one of the best software
support  sources  around.  It  may  not be corporate support, but what
software has better support than the enthusiastic TB! users?