Hi Marck

Friday, October 3, 2003, 7:33:19 AM, you wrote:

MDP> No. If the list server adds the footer because it contains important
MDP> information. We want the footer inserted, but not quoted in replies.

Perhaps you could include the cut mark as part of the listserv footer then,
instead of relying on users? I've had one of the cut-mark nazis (not a mod) jump
on me for not including a delimiter once before, when the truth was that I
didn't so much as sign my name to the message. If the list server added
something after my reply, then it is to blame for not having the delimiter as
part of it.

Cheers,

--
Vishal