On Friday, October 3, 2003, 7:34:26 PM, Pixie wrote:

P> I was messing around with the message memo feature and noticed that
P> if using the left <CTL><SHIFT>+I nothing happens, right side works..
P> Other combinations, say, <CTL><ALT><SHIFT>+L work from either set of
P> keys -- left side of keyboard or right.

P> Can anyone offer an explanation?

Is there any possibility that your computer is using a UK or European
keyboard definition? On those keyboards, there is a key called Alt-Gr
which replaces one of the Alt keys, & which can be used for different
functions, & this could be the reason for the difference between how the
right side & left side work.

--
Deborah

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.