Mary Bull, [MB] wrote:

MB> So, I'll wait a day or two and see if anyone else has a concern
MB> about some of the fields that now are controlled by Windows,
MB> especially in dialogue boxes like those in the Address Book and in
MB> the Header fields.

The text size and font in the header fields can be changed by going to
Options/Preferences/System and going to the section 'Fonts'. You'll see
that you can change the Folder pane font and size as well.

For the message list go to Messages/Colour Groups and Fonts, also in the
preferences. At the bottom of that section is 'Font' with a 'Change'
button.

I agree that the address book list fonts should be made configurable.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html