Hello Allie!

On Sunday, October 05, 2003, 5:54 AM, you wrote, in part:

MB>> ... fields that now are controlled by Windows, especially in
MB>> dialogue boxes like those in the Address Book and in the Header
MB>> fields.

A> The text size and font in the header fields can be changed by going to
A> Options/Preferences/System and going to the section 'Fonts'. You'll see
A> that you can change the Folder pane font and size as well.

Thanks, Allie. I've done that, and it's an immense help. Pixie was
having difficulty making it work in Win95, if I understood correctly.

A> For the message list go to Messages/Colour Groups and Fonts, also in the
A> preferences. At the bottom of that section is 'Font' with a 'Change'
A> button.

Yes, I did that. Thanks for putting it so clearly here.

A> I agree that the address book list fonts should be made configurable.

I may put just that on the Wish List, then.

This morning I've been back into XP Properties from Desktop and
customized things a bit more--so many more choices in XP than I
remember having in Win95. Address book fonts are a bit better for me
now, though not really ideal. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1