Saturday, 10/4/2003, 12:01 PM

Hi rich,
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, at 13:43:11 [GMT -0400] (which was 10:43 AM where I live)
you wrote about: 'RitLabs The Bat password'

rg> CR*P.  I ask EVERYBODY to please ignore that message!

rg> (OK, So like YOU never do anything stupid!)

Could you please send the info again? I deleted it the first time. <BG>
At  least  you  didn't  send  a credit card number to a list with 300 thousand
people on it, like I did once. That card is gone now. <G>
--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul