Andrew Hodgson, [AH] wrote:

AH> What I would really like is to start a new message; I don't mind
AH> typing in the list address, but once the address has been typed in
AH> correctly, I would like a specific template to be used, with list
AH> signatures and the like. It this possible without faffing with the
AH> address book? Also, are reply templates as problematic in a folder
AH> template as specific new message folder templates?

If you have a new message template defined for the list address within
your address book, then typing the list address in the To: field and
then tabbing into the message body area will automatically apply the new
message template you defined for the list. I do this all the time.

New message, then type 'TBUDL', address autocomplete kicks in to
complete the address. I then tab into the message body area and voila,
tbudl new message template applied.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html