Hello Gerrit,

Sunday, October 5, 2003, 3:48:22 PM, you wrote:

GK> Hello Andrew,

Andrew>>   Thanks,  that  is  what I want.  I have managed to convert my folder
Andrew>>   templates  to  address  book  templates  with  no hastle, and it is
Andrew>>   working as expected.

GK> I have templates in all my folders also. How did you convert them to
GK> your addressbook. Was this easy to do or is it hard, i.e. delete/move
GK> from folder and paste them in your addresdbook?

  I did have to use cut/paste quite a bit, luckily I did not have many
  lists  imported  in TB so only had around three folders to sort out,
  but  I had also been affected by sending wrong information to a list
  using the folder templates, which is why I wanted to convert.

Andrew.

 Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]