On Saturday, October 4, 2003, 3:32:44 PM, Pixie wrote:

P> Now if you know of a way to reassign the colors for any of the other
P> panels besides the message preview and editor windows that would be
P> great! :-)

You mean for the account list panel, right? I don't think there's a way
to change the background colour in that. Presumably since your question
excludes the message preview & editor tabs you've found that. You can
change the message-list background panel by altering the generic colour
group details - Message, Colour Groups, Edit Colour Groups.

--
Deborah

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.