Hello All,

When I used OE (Before TB!) and used a dail-in connection I could make
a rule for large mails.

e.g.. When a mail of more then 1MB was received it would stay on the
server and the sender would get a mail with a text from a specific
text file on my HD.

I'm missing this in TB!
When I choose to delete all messages and not downloading mail > 1MB
I just get a message and the mail is gone.
When I choose to leave all mail on the server I have to delete them
manually. But what is  more I can not send a mail to the sender of the
mail that's bigger then 1MB

I could use the Dispatcher but also then there is no automatic mail to
the sender of the mail.

How can I do this in TB!. It should be possible (thinking that it's
capable of doing far more than OE)

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power. --
Ashleigh Brilliant