Hello Allie,

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, 2:27:46 AM, you wrote:

E>> But still I can not sent the sender of the large mail a return mail
E>> automatically.

> For that initial filter I mentioned for the notification message you
> could set it to send an auto-reply and in the template for the
> auto-reply, define the to: address using the %To="" macro.

> However, I'd need to see what one of the notification messages looks
> like to create a macro that works.

Here is an example:
(first 4 lines are in the heather rest is message text)

From: The Bat! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gratis10 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:36:35 +0200
Subject: Large message arrived to your address

 A message with the size exceeding 100 K bytes limit has arrived to your address -
 the message number on the server is 1.
 Please take care of it by yourself

 The message header follows

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:23:10 +0200
From: Edgar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Grote mail

End of example.
This is what the message looks like. The sender is in there (in this
case [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Unseen University had never admitted women, muttering something about
problems with the plumbing, but the real reason was an unspoken dread
that if women were allowed to mess around with magic they would
probably be embarrassingly good at it ... -- Terry Pratchett, "The
Light Fantastic