Simon Fincham, [SF] wrote:

SF> I set TB up to leave messages larger than 2MB on the server,
SF> and also have the option set to Delete downloaded messages.

SF> My test message was purged from the server even though I only
SF> received the automated test notification that a large message was
SF> waiting for me to deal with.

Hmmm. I thought that issue was resolved in that TB! doesn't go ahead and
delete messages which were not downloaded but instead merely an
announcement message.

This will work though I thought it wasn't necessary anymore:

Set the account to leave messages on the server and to download only the
headers of messages beyond 2MB in size.

Now open the sorting offices filters and create an incoming filter that
will catch the large message notification. I've not seen one of those
notifications in a while but I think the message is from 'The Bat!' so
you can have it filter on 'Sender' being 'The Bat!'. Put this filter at
the very top of the filter list.

The next filter will be one that matches all messages. You can therefore
define the string 'e' with Kludges being the source. For the filter
action, enable 'delete message from server'. Very importantly, also
enable the option to 'continue processing with other filters'.

What these two filters do is to catch the large message notification
messages and put them aside so that the original message isn't marked
for deletion by the second filter.

The second filter marks all other messages for deletion and passes them
on to be filtered as usual by your other filters. Each time you do a POP
check, the messages previously marked for deletion by this filter will
be deleted from the server.

Good luck.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator