Hello Gerard,

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:43:44 +0200 GMT (06/10/2003, 03:43 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

> I am thinking that if TB! can send a mail it is still functioning
> properly , but I can't figure a way to have TB! send emails
> automatically, say every 2 hours.

You'll be away for a week and want TB send you an automted mail every
32 hours? Hm, I would think this will fill up your Inbox (of the
account that you check).

> Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do this? Or does
> anyone know of an other way to accomplish the same result?

Apart from the scheduler, which Allie already mentioned, I would go
about differently:

I would create an Incoming filter that is triggered by a "secret code"
(string) in the subject line. When you send a message with that code
to the account TB is checking, an automated message will be sent to
the account that you check while on the road. This way, you can check
wehther TB is running as often as you like.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The difference between a king and a president is that a king is the
son of his father but a president is not.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM