Hi Jacopo,

@17-Oct-2003, 14:41 +0200 (13:41 UK time) Jacopo Ognibene [JO] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

JO> Marck, I tried to use the bq macro, ... Is there some required
JO> option I did'nt noticed?

JO>      ,----- [  ]       | block blockblock blockblock blockblock
JO> blockblock blockblock blockblock blockblock blockblock block
JO> `-----

You're probably trying to use it with auto-format turned on... no,
that doesn't cause an problems. Unless you type a caption with A/F
on.

,----- [ Here's what I get using the one in the library ]
`-----

,----- [ but with autoformat ] | Marck, I tried to use the bq macro,

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1