Marck, on Fri, 17 Oct 2003, at 14:56:52 [GMT +0100] (which was 15.56 here in
Italy) you wrote:

JO>> Thanks a lot Marck for your reply, but I see no way to use BQ,
JO>> for instance... I'll use normal quotes, no problem!

MDP> Block quote is not supposed to be used to quote reply text, but to
MDP> quote example text. Normally, you would copy some text to the
MDP> clipboard that you want to quote as a special comment in a message
MDP> or a reply then you would type 'bq' <Ctrl-Space> to block quote it
MDP> in real time.
MDP> Replacing %QUOTES with %QINCLUDE='bq' is not recommended.

Oops, sorry, my english! What I meant is "I'll use normal PASTE, no problem!"
I Apologize...

Jacopo

 Jacopo [Italy]
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP  5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1
Using TBUDL information: