So, Marck, on Fri, 17 Oct 2003, at 14:02:12 [GMT +0100] (which was 15.02 here in
Italy) you wrote:

MDP> You're probably trying to use it with auto-format turned on... no,
MDP> that doesn't cause an problems. Unless you type a caption with A/F
MDP> on.

Well, I actually tried any options (A/F off, Autowrap On/Off...) but I
got back this again and again:

     ,----- [  ]       | Marck, I tried to use the bq macro, but what i obtain is only
one long
line of text and no nice blocks like in your messages, as you can see
in the next "block" sample. Is there some required option I did'nt
noticed?  `-----

Thanks a lot Marck for your reply, but I see no way to use BQ, for
instance... I'll use normal quotes, no problem!

mybest regards

Jacopo

 Jacopo [Italy]
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP  5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1
Using TBUDL information: