Hi Q179,

on Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:07:31 EDTGMT (18.10.03, 04:07 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

Qac> My laptop crased and I'm trying to put TB on my new PC...accounts, emails and
Qac> all.

Qac> I installed the latest trial version of TB on my PC and then copied over the
Qac> new "Mail" folder with my old "Mail" folder (containing all my emails,
Qac> accounts, etc.).

Qac> But nothing happened?  When I open TB I only see the one test account I had
Qac> to set up when installing.

You need to copy your laptop's registry key
(hkey_current_user\software\rit) to your PC too, because that is where
the account structure is stored.

--
Cheers
Peter

The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe !!