Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

on 2003-10-18, 04:07, you wrote (at least in part):

Qac> Hi All,

Qac> My laptop crased and I'm trying to put TB on my new PC...accounts, emails and
Qac> all.

Qac> I installed the latest trial version of TB on my PC and then copied over the
Qac> new "Mail" folder with my old "Mail" folder (containing all my emails,
Qac> accounts, etc.).

Qac> But nothing happened?  When I open TB I only see the one test account I had
Qac> to set up when installing.

Qac> Any suggestions?

Assuming all account / message base data is still intact, try this for
each account to be retrieved:
- Start TB!
- On the menu select Account | New
- Fill in an account name
- Click on Browse to select the storage location for the account/msgs
  base to be retrieved
- Click Next
- Now, and in following screens, you should see settings as they were
  before
- Complete the process

PS: make sure you have a copy of all the account/msgs bases to be
retrieved, just in case.

--
Kind regards,
ouwehand dot net