On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, 2:47:33 PM, Daniel wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DR> Since you verified yourself(by sending the file to yourself to another
DR> account) that the file is sent properly and legible.  Try sending the
DR> attachment using MIME-coded.

Thanks Daniel - I've just done as you suggest and re-sent it to
my correspondent, and asked him to let me know the outcome.

I'm puzzled though why this one attachment should have gone
wonkie as I have sent many plain text files in the same way to
others and they're always readable at the other end - my
attachments are always UUEncode. Could it be that Apple mailer
doesn't handle this very well?

--
Cheers,
 Anne <---- who know nothing about Apple save they taste good

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com