On Saturday, October 25, 2003, 9:46 PM, you wrote:

well hi there yourself!
something I just noticed, and I don't know the answer, so I thought I'd
ask you!
using the ticker window to browse messages I scrolled down to yours. In
the main window, left to right, it shows subject, a little envelope, a
"P" for parking...... your envelope has a check mark.
below this window is the preview window that has FROM:, To: and subject.
WAY off to the right is an icon, and when I put my cursor over it it
says "Verify OpenPGP Signature". It has a questionmark and a paperclip
icon. Does the questionmark mean it doesn't recognize your signature?
when I click on it, it brings up the PGPLog window with your info in it.
how come the envelope up top was checked and there was still a
questionmark below???

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.01.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600