Hello Vasiliy,

Monday, October 27, 2003, 9:50:35 AM, you wrote:

> On 26 October 2003, at 20:47:23 +0100 you wrote:

S>> I'd like if someone dissected these claims...
S>> http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2003-October/012716.html

> It  is known that The Bat! are not much securely and its passwords and
> other  confidential information may be easily hacked by some utilities
> such as PasswordRecovery (I don't remember exact utility name). But it
> is  exists  way  of  solution  of  this  problem is store TB! mail and
> accompanying  configuration files at the encrypted disk (e.g. PGPdisk,
> BestCrypt).

isn't SecureBat! the Paranoia's choice of email program?

--
Regards,
 Jurgen

UD Team:
http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=E3ECFC2E-5950-4AF5-A604-140301A81367

Using The Bat! v2.01.7
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html

PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'