One thing that annoys me is reading about functionailty and features
  in TB! that for some reason suddenly behave different (and wrongly).

  For example, I have a great number of rules. Some of these rules are
  handling mailing lists. And suddenly, under certain conditions the
  rules are broken! I have rules that forward mail. These rules use the
  macro %FROM - like;
  %FROM=""%-
  %FROM='"%OFROMNAME" <%OFROMADDR>'%-

  Up to now - in version 1.6x, %FROM behaved correctly - but now it's not!

  Why is it that an Incoming message (original message) where From is:
  "Glennie, David {LRUC Programme, BST}" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  converted to
  Glennie, David{LRUCProgramme, BST} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 (yes, no hyphens) in the outgoing mail (Sent Mail)?

  And when the forwarded message is mirrored back the second time it's
  FROM is converted into one long and broken line
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], BST}
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Why is functionality that worked previousely malfunctioning now!?!

  This is not the only bug - here is another:

  If you have made a macro that fills out FROM, SUBJECT, COMMENTS etc.,
  the pre-filled fields and their default values are reinstated when you
  move the cursor UNLESS you change/type something into the message body
  first (thus causing a change to its content)! COMMENTS and TO fails to
  accept new entries unless you modify message body first!

--
  St