> I was spending ages looking for hypens in the original from,
> but I see you meant quotes.

  I was awfully tired at the time of writing - I am sorry for
  this particular mistyping and the others I see are in there!

>[Quotes] aren't needed in the header from what I remember...

  I feel they are needed - in my case, %FROMNAME without quotes
  will make my From Name look like 'St - Musaic . Net'

  And that's not what I want!

> ...I do notice something else, (unless you miss-typed), there
> is no space between the David, and the {LRCUP bit.

  It's no mistype - that is another anomaly, yes. I was aware
  of it, but I didn't mention it.

> This has been noticed, you should change something in the body
> of the email, then switching back to the headers doesn't alter
> the top part...

  So is it not a bug? I can't imagine this is how it should be!

--
  St