Hi Kitty,

On Tuesday, November 04, 2003, at 10:32:05 PM PST, you wrote:

> I did check my editor preferences.  It is set to wrap lines at 70!

This is very curious, as your lines are still not wrapping here.  Did
you check under the "Utilities" menu in your message editor to see if
"auto-wrap" is enabled?

Otherwise, I'm sitting here trying to understand the other issue, but
I can't come up with any ideas for you.  I wish I could, as it does
seem like a terrible frustration.

Have you considered rolling back your TB! to a 1.6.x version until
someone can come up with answers to your v2 issues?

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1