Hello Kitty,

On 12 November 2003, at 10:45 -0600 you wrote:

K> I had posted at some length about my frustrations with version 2
K> because messages I was writing on one of my accounts to several
K> mailing lists were being sent in Base64.
[...]
K> The good news is that my problem is solved and I can now post without
K> incident.

So,  now  when  you  solved your problem with TB! do you still want to
migrate to other alternative Mail Client?

K> On another note, a comment about other mail programs.  I looked at
K> many alternatives actually installing and trying Becky, Pegagus,
K> Thunderbird, Pocomail and Eudora.  The only one that tempted me at all
K> was Pocomail.
[...]
K> However, I really do like the Pocomail interface and some features.

Please,  may  you  give me a link for Pocomail home page and download?
You  are  interested me in this program :) It's curious for me to look
through the Pocomail. Thanks in advance!

 Vasiliy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using:
 * The Bat! 2.01.26
 * Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
 * PGP 8.0.3