Hi Allie,

On Thursday, November 13, 2003, at 2:52:29 PM PST, you wrote:

> Who would think of right clicking text on a bar? :)

Hee hee...I right-click on everything...just in case there's something
to discover! :-)

Very often, my mom calls me with a question about this or
that...usually having to do with something TB! related. One thing
she's learned to really appreciate is the right-click, because it's
quite safe (can't automatically delete all her mail, etc.), and she
often discovers just the option she's looking for.

I always tell her: Think before you left-click, but right-click
anything, and often!

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1